Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12523 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,382 ($b11,035) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)