Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12387 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,569 ($b12,668) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)