Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12353 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,615 ($b13,076) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)