Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12892 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,448 ($b18,986) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)