Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21807 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,254 (5,752 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)