Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22233 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,380 (10,705 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)