Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,272 ($2,675) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)