Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,389 ($2,866) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)