Cost of living comparison between Clermont-Ferrand, France and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,858 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)