Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,833 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)