Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,369 (Mex$ 47,761) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)