Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,305 (Mex$ 48,425) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)