Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04744 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,329 (Mex$ 49,101) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (32 minutes ago)