Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08380 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,807 (Bs 33,499) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)