Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,755 (Bs 53,046) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)