Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,684 (Bs 60,490) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)