Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,563 (Bs 59,526) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)