Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08386 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,348 (Bs 28,003) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)