Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,597 in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)