Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,725 (₩2,222,367) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (44 minutes ago)