Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,808 (₩2,368,284) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)