Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,540 (₩3,123,468) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)