Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,580 (₩2,113,272) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)