Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,688 (₩2,235,863) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)