Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 66% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,323 ($4,097) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)