Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,722 (NZ$4,571) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)