Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,637 (NZ$7,117) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)