Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,668 (NZ$4,583) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)