Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,503 (NZ$5,478) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)