Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,548 (元11,543) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)