Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04609 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,008 (43,567 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)