Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09667 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,151 (22,250 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (28 minutes ago)