Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25310 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,449 (S/. 5,727) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)