Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27322 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,398 (S/. 8,777) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)