Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27271 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,624 (S/. 9,620) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)