Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27203 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,100 (S/. 7,720) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)