Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,050 (Mex$ 41,886) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)