Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04933 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,175 (Mex$ 44,099) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)