Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04813 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,220 (Mex$ 25,353) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)