Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04459 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,239 (Mex$ 27,778) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (about 1 hour ago)