Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,576 (CH$1,175,482) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)