Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27341 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,563 (S/. 9,373) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)