Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26282 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,492 (S/. 5,677) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)