Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26408 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,584 (S/. 5,996) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)