Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,370 prices entered by 541 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,518 ($4,794) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (28 minutes ago)