Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,131 prices entered by 506 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,136 ($5,426) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)