Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,494 (¥660,623) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)