Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,179 (¥643,901) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (40 minutes ago)