Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,922 (¥386,727) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)