Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00881 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,106 (¥579,746) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (32 minutes ago)