Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02681 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,257 (84,174 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (29 minutes ago)