Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02662 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,434 (91,402 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)