Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03416 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,101 (61,490₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)