Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,822 (元14,213) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (39 minutes ago)