Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,164 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)