Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01473 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,643 (руб 111,565) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (14 minutes ago)