Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,326 ($2,711) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)