Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,555 ($4,812) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)