Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,232 ($2,604) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (23 minutes ago)