Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,623 ($3,063) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)