Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,098 ($4,603) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (37 minutes ago)