Cost of living comparison between Chapeco, Brazil and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,261 (R$ 11,048) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)