Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,508 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)