Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13616 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,467 (元25,462) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)