Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,458 (₩3,248,436) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)