Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,764 (₩3,619,960) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (about 1 hour ago)