Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,576 (₩3,392,266) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)