Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,063 (₩3,931,157) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)