Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,142 (₩4,159,523) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)