Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,196 (₩5,058,241) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)