Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,952 (₩3,779,309) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (36 minutes ago)