Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,754 (₩3,626,623) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)