Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,025 (元15,506) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)