Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,756 (元35,227) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)