Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,563 in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)