Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,070 (₨245,697) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)