Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,326 (₨164,046) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)