Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02661 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,415 (128,313 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)