Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02633 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,238 (122,972 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)