Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02638 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,411 (129,317 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)