Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,942 ($4,291) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)