Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,087 ($4,327) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)