Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,453 ($2,886) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)