Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,921 ($2,355) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)