Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,913 ($2,370) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)