Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01548 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,434 (Php92,646) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)