Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01691 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,311 (Php136,713) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)