Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01574 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,420 (Php90,200) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)