Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,312 (Php81,386) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)