Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01671 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,587 (Php94,934) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)