Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,820 (Php149,447) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)