Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 54% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,386 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)