Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,931 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)