Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,745 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (43 minutes ago)