Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 50% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,503 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (29 minutes ago)