Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26890 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,759 (R$ 6,540) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)