Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26622 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,013 (R$ 7,563) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)