Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,159 in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)