Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,446 in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)