Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,357 (R$ 5,020) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)