Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,337 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (41 minutes ago)