Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,280 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (26 minutes ago)