Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,244 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)