Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,594 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)