Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08864 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,441 (16,253 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)